Virtual Meeting Instructions
Pursuant to the provisions of Section 286.011, Florida Statutes, and Governor DeSantis’ Executive Orders 20-51 and 20-52, in which the Governor declared a public health emergency and a state of emergency, there is a recommendation to limit public gatherings.
The previously scheduled and noticed May 20, 2020, Fire Board meeting will be conducted as a VIRTUAL MEETING. The VIRTUAL MEETING will be held at 3:00 p.m.
How to View the Meeting
You can view the virtual meeting live on our SLCFD Facebook Live page.
How to Provide Public Comment
Please send an email to PublicComments@slcfd.org no later than 1:30pm on May 20, 2020. Any submissions received after the deadline may not be read during the meeting but will be included as part of the record.
Americans With Disabilities Information
In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, persons needing special accommodations to participate in this proceeding must contact the St. Lucie County Fire District’s Human Resources Division (772) 621-3400, at least 48 hours prior to the time of the scheduled meeting.
- COVID-19 Response Protocol Public Health Emergency Executive Order # 20-51
- Emergency Management COVID-19 Local Government Public Meetings Executive Order #20-69
- Emergency Management COVID-19 Public Health Emergency Executive Order #20-52
- Essential Services and Activities During COVID-19 Executive Order #20-91
- Florida Attorney General Advisory Legal Opinion
- Resolution 689-20 to Approve Virtual Meetings 04 15 20